2112 Wire Wrap Terminal Block
The Comtest MDF-2112 is a 192 Port Wire Wrap Terminal Block whose innovative design uses a PCB to connect the wire wrap block to the RJ-21 connectors. The solid PCB eliminates noise interferences associated with current internally wired terminal blocks.
The Wire Wrap Terminal Block mounts on the front of the horizontal frame to provide a cross-connect field to the Outside Plant vertical frame.
- Superior performance - removes 200 pairs of wires inside housing
- Easy installation and jumper termination
- Fits standard Horizontal Distribution frame
- PCB eliminates noise interference and crosstalk
- First MDF frame block designed specifically to perform in the xDSL environment
Dimensions (H x W x D)
102.24 x 198.76 x 162.18 mm
4.025 x 7.825 x 6.385 "
-40 to 65 *C
-40 to 149 *F
Front - Wire Wrap pins
Bottom - RJ21
192 Subscriber loops per unit
192 Port 8x24 Plug Wire Wrap Terminal Block