The modular 25-pair untailed or tailed blocks can be stacked vertically or horizontally, enabling assembly of cross-connect fields with any required pair counts. Optional fanning strips can be clipped to the blocks to create wire-guide borders for trouble-free routing and management of jumper wires. Customized blocks are available potted and tailed to length.
25-Pair IDC Block
- Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) eliminate the need to strip wires, resulting in faster on-site connections
- Transparent wire receivers allow visual confirmation of proper wire insertion and IDC contact before a connection is made
- Tool-less operation: finger-operated receivers and audible latch-down action eliminate problems of breakage through improper use of tools
- High Viscosity Compound (HVC) environmental encapsulation eliminates corrosion, enabling IDCs to function in high-humidity environments
- "Quiet Front" design and easy test access eliminate the need for disconnection during circuit testing
Dimensions (H x W x D)
4.2 x 4.4 x 1.2"
106.7 x 111.76 x 30.4 mm
IDCs will accommodate most wire designs with conductor sizes between
26 AWG - 22 AWG (0.4mm - 0.63mm)
Telcordia TR-NWT-001195, TR-TSY-000975, TR-NWT-000937, CAT5 Rating, UL Listed