25/50-Pair IDC Terminal Block
The 25/50-Pair IDC Protected Terminal Block provides a dependable, long-term means of discrete connections within a weatherproof box that can be utilized for both indoor and outdoor wall mount or pole mount applications.
The “quiet front” design eliminates incidental shorts and the High Viscosity Compound (HVC) encapsulation blocks moisture and eliminates corrosion, resulting in trouble-free service.
The 25/50-Pair IDC Protected Terminal Block provides quick pair-at-a-time connections without requiring the use of tools and the IDCs latching mechanism ensures wire retention and pullout resistance during jumper wire tracing. The protection block is populated with standard 5-pin protection modules with 5-pin by-pass modules optional.
The standard 12 and 25ft cable tails are shielded/aircore cable. See manufacturer for other cable options.
- Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) eliminate the need to strip wires, resulting in faster on-site connections
- Transparent wire receivers allow visual confirmation of proper wire insertion and IDC contact before a connection is made
- Tool-less operation: finger-operated receivers and audible latch-down action eliminate problems of breakage through improper use of tools
- High Viscosity Compound (HVC) environmental encapsulation eliminates corrosion, enabling IDCs to function in high-humidity environments
- "Quiet Front" design and easy test access eliminate the need for disconnection during circuit testing
Dimensions (H x W x D)
25-Pair 106.7 x 111.76 x 30.4 mm
4.2 x 4.4 x 1.2 "
50-Pair 91.4 x 193.0 x 30.4 mm
3.6 x 7.6 x 1.2 "
Telcordia TR-NWT-001195, TR-TSY-000975, TR-NWT-000937, CAT5 Rating, UL Listed
IDCs will accommodate most wire designs with conductor sizes between
26 AWG - 22 AWG (0.4mm - 0.63mm)