5/6/10-Pair IDC Bridging Modules
Model: MRB-05F0 MRB-05F1 MRB-06F0 MRB-06F1 MRB-10F0 MRB-10F1
The 5/6/10-Pair Bridging Modules provide a dependable, long-term means of connection between a user’s service wire and the telephone distribution cable.
The “quiet front” design eliminates incidental shorts and the High Viscosity Compound (HVC) encapsulation blocks moisture and eliminates corrosion, resulting in trouble free service.
The 5/6/10-Pair Bridging Modules have all Tips common and all Rings common, providing 1-in/4-out; 1-in/5-out or 1-in/9-out configurations that makes it ideal for terminating telephone extensions after the alarm module or when terminating multiple Inside Wire (I/W) home-runs.
The 5/6/10-Pair Bridging Modules can be accommodated in a variety of housings including Comtest Networks line of terminal and distribution boxes. They can be utilized for indoor and outdoor applications such as aerial, pedestal, wall mount, marina and subsurface installations.
- Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) eliminate the need to strip wires, resulting in faster on-site connections
- Transparent wire receivers allow visual confirmation of proper wire insertion and IDC contact before a connection is made
- Tool-less operation: finger-operated receivers and audible latch-down action eliminate problems of breakage through improper use of tools
- High Viscosity Compound (HVC) environmental encapsulation eliminates corrosion, enabling IDCs to function in high-humidity environments
- "Quiet Front" design and easy test access eliminate the need for disconnection during circuit testing
Dimensions (H x W x D)
5-Pair 3.5 x 1.0 x 1.0 "
88.9 x 25.4 x 25.4 mm
6-Pair 4.17 x 1.0 x 1.0 "
105.9 x 25.4 x 25.4 mm
10-Pair 3.5 x 1.6 x 1.0 "
88.9 x 4.06 x 25.4 mm
IDCs will accommodate most wire designs with conductor sizes between
26 AWG - 22 AWG (0.4mm - 0.63mm)
Telcordia TR-NWT-001195, TR-TSY-000975, TR-NWT-000937, CAT5 Rating, UL Listed