8-Pair Bridging Module with 2-Pair Security
Model: MRSB-08F0 MRSB-08F1
The 8-Pair Bridging Module with 2-Pair Security provides a dependable, long-term means of connection between a user’s service wire, the telephone distribution cable and the home security system.
The “quiet front” design eliminates incidental shorts and the High Viscosity Compound (HVC) encapsulation blocks moisture and eliminates corrosion, resulting in trouble free service.
The 8-Pair Bridging Module with 2-Pair Security has 8 Tips common and 8 Rings common, providing a configuration of 1-in/1-out for security system and 8-out for terminating multiple telephone Inside Wire (I/W) home-runs.
The 8-Pair Bridging Module with 2-Pair Security can be accommodated in a variety of housings.
- Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) eliminate the need to strip wires, resulting in faster on-site connections
- Transparent wire receivers allow visual confirmation of proper wire insertion and IDC contact before a connection is made
- Tool-less operation: finger-operated receivers and audible latch-down action eliminate problems of breakage through improper use of tools
- High Viscosity Compound (HVC) environmental encapsulation eliminates corrosion, enabling IDCs to function in high-humidity environments
- "Quiet Front" design and easy test access eliminate the need for disconnection during circuit testing
Dimensions (H x W x D)
3.5 x 1.6 x 1.0 "
88.9 x 40.6 x 25.4 mm
IDCs will accommodate most wire designs with conductor sizes between
26 AWG - 22 AWG (0.4mm - 0.63mm)
Telcordia TR-NWT-001195, TR-TSY-000975, TR-NWT-000937, CAT5 Rating, UL Listed