Blue Dry Inline Copper Connector
Blue Inline Wire Connectors are manufactured from tin-plated phosphor bronze with bonded Polyethylene Terephthalate insulation. The Blue colour band on the insulation is provided to denote the wire size and weather resistant type. Any solid core wire, 26 to 22 AWG (0.4 – 0.6 mm), with plastic, pulp or paper insulation can be spliced.
Inline Wire Connector splices substantially reduce the space required over other splicing techniques. Straight, butt, tap, and bridge splices can be made with these connectors.
• Central Office
• Aerial Pole
• Demarcation Points
- Lightweight, compact, and economical means of splicing multi-conductor telephone cable
- Blue color-coded to indicate size and type of wire; used for straight splicing application
- Time savings with no pre-stripping or cutting required, can tap without service interruptions, eliminates “turndowns”
- Cost savings compared to other splicing connectors
- Requires less space than other comparable techniques
Bronze Cu Sn 4UNI 2527-74, TINNED>2um
-30°C to +60°C
-22°F to +140°F
Solid Copper 22 -26AWG (0.6 - 0.4mm)
Bronze; PET Insulation