MDU (25 pair) VDSL2 Splitter with 110 Punchdowns
The MDU Multi-line POTS Splitter is designed to meet the growing demand for broadband Internet access, property owners and service providers are looking for ways to meet tenant needs and generate incremental revenue streams. The 25 Pair MDU POTS Splitter allows service providers to cost-effectively deploy VDSL2 service to an entire multi-tenant property portfolio.
Comtest’s modular MDU 25 enables cost-effective deployment of VDSL2 service to a multi-tenant property—meeting demand for broadband Internet and content delivery. The MDU 25 can be installed in a variety of multi-dwelling and multi-tenant configurations such as apartments, condominiums, hotels and office buildings.
It can be deployed to stand alone or in multiples at the demarcation point, or within the MDU telecommunication wiring closet. Depending on the deployment, all 25 ports can be wired prior to occupancy and provisioned, eliminating the need for expensive truck rolls.
- 25 splitters per module
- VDSL2 up to 30MHz, backward compatible to ADSL
- High density – 25 ports = low cost per port
- Utilizes industry standard 110 distribution blocks
- Secondary lightning/surge suppression
- Quick and easy installation
- New or existing residential and commercial multi-dwelling units
- Small unobtrusive footprint
-40 to +65 °C
-40 to +149 °F