DSX-1 200 Pin Pass Through
Pass through panels are placed in nonadjacent DSX-1 environments, such as multiple bay lineups, multiple floor locations, customer hand-off interface locations, etc and are connected to each other by permanent tie cables. When service is required between the two environments, a semi-permanent cross-connect jumper is run between the DSX-1 module and the pass through panel in each environment to complete the circuit path.
Circuits are connected by placing a jumper from each pass-through panel in each lineup to the appropriate DSX position.
- Removes the need to run cross connect jumpers (semi-permanent) between DSX bay lineups overhead
- Eliminates permanent equipment wiring from getting tangled with semi-permanent jumpers
- Can be installed in the same racks as DSX equipment
- Provides a termination field and cross connect function for lengthening of tie cables between bay lineups
- Keep jumpers accessible for reconfiguration
- Has no jack access