DSX-3 32 Position
The Comtest DSX-3 solution is a centralized cross-connect interface between network elements. The DSX-3 consists of the chassis and can be equipped with up to 32 modules.
The all-BNC interface DSX-3 provides connectivity between office repeaters, fiber optic terminals, digital loop carriers, multiplexers, and digital cross-connect systems at DS3 (44.736 Mbps) digital signal rates
The DSX-3 provides for patching, terminating and rearranging of DS3 circuits as optimization occurs, traffic patterns change and requirements on the network change
Each Chassis has 32 slots for up to 16 x SA-2116-0030 (Even) Modules and up to 16 x SA-2116-0031 (Odd) Modules.
- Reliability and protection of DS3 rates
- Faster service restoration
- Greater capacity & faster service provisioning
- Physical layer access & basic maintenance
- Makes network migration simple and easy to plan
- Provides network element replacement without outages
Dimensions (H x W x D)
With the rear cable management bars: 5 x 18.11 x 10.20"
127 x 460 x 259mm
Maximum 32 Modules