Mini DSX-3 12 Position
The Comtest Mini DSX-3 solution is a centralized cross-connect interface between network elements. The DSX-3 consists of the chassis and can be equipped with up to 12 modules.
The all-BNC interface of the Mini DSX-3 provides connectivity between office repeaters, fiber optic terminals, digital loop carriers, multiplexers, and digital cross-connect systems at DS3 (44.736 Mbps) digital signal rates
The Mini DSX-3 provides for patching, terminating and rearranging of DS3 circuits as optimization occurs, traffic patterns change and requirements on the network change
Each Chassis has 12 slots for up to six SA-2116-0030 (Even) Modules and up to six SA-2116-0031 (Odd) Modules.
- Reliability and protection of DS3 rates
- Faster service restoration
- Greater capacity & faster service provisioning
- Physical layer access & basic maintenance
- Makes network migration simple and easy to plan
- Provides network element replacement without outages
Dimensions (H x W x D)
With the rear cable management bars: 1.72 x 16.7 x 6.98"
43.69 x 424.2 x 177.3mm
Maximum 12 Modules