NID G.fast Splitter with Test Jack
The G.fast NID POTS Splitter is backwards compatible to VDSL and ADSL2+. With a potted cavity and gel filled IDC connectors, the universal splitter is suitable for all applications, from the NID outside the house to inside wiring closets in apartments.
The G.fast NID is designed for simple and easy clip-in installation in virtually all industry standard NIDs. The Splitter is environmentally sealed against the elements. This, in coordination with the gel filled IDCs, protects against the risk of corrosion or failure caused by nicked wires during stripping. A RJ-11 test jack is provided to validate dial tone on the primary phone line. A feature unique to the NID-01VTJ includes the addition of secondary surge protection, guarding the Splitter against lightning strikes and power crosses. This added measure reduces weather related failures and service calls, while offering additional protection of the equipment in the house.
Comtest also offers accessories that simplify installation in applications that require multiple splitters. Check out our splitter accessories for ideas on how to reduce your installation time.
- Easy clip-in installation to standard NID/SNI boxes
- Make-before-break RJ-11 connector to verify line dial tone
- Gel-filled Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC) for easy installation
- Environmentally sealed for outdoor applications
- Secondary lightning/surge suppression
- Stable over the varying voltages from transient events
-40 to +65 °C
-40 to +149 °F