PON Boost 1
Model: SA-4642-1S1J SA-4642-0001
The PON Boost 1 is a 12-volt DC (output) PoE Splitter that allows for convenient Optical Network Terminals (ONT’s) installation where power is not readily available. The PON Boost 1 allows for greater flexibility in support of installing High Speed Internet services over Fiber/Ethernet. This unit supports up to 25 watts of 802.3at power over ethernet cable. The unit supports individual Ethernet connections with power and Ethernet (PoE). The Ethernet traffic is passed on to the ONT and the Power is directed at the power port to power the ONT.
The PON Boost 1 works efficiently under ranging temperatures (-40 to 75°C) and comes installed in a NEMA rated enclosure. The package includes one industrial high-power injectors, that deliver power up to 100 meters (328 feet) over CAT5/6E cabling. This solution uses existing Cat5/6E wiring to power the ONT, eliminating the need to run additional fiber, Cat5/6E, or power wire within the living unit to provide up to 1 Gig High Speed Internet services.
- Designed to take advantage of existing Cat5/6E wiring and eliminates the need to run power wire
- Eliminates the need for outdoor power access availability
- Significant reduction in Time and Material during new customer installations
- Makes “unserviceable” properties serviceable with the use of existing Cat5/6E wiring
- Eliminates installation issues (HOA requirements, owner, exposed wire limitations, no power access, etc.)
Dimensions (H x W x D)
184 x 172 x 54 mm
7.25 x 6.75 x 2.13 "
-40 to +65 °C
-40 to +149 °F
Input: 802.3at PoE 48~56V DC
Output: 12V DC, max 1.7A
- IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3ab 10/ 100/ 1000BASE-T
- FCC Part 15
- IEC 60950-1 UL/CSA Safety
Boost SFU Splitter w/Enclosure + 1 Boost Injector
Boost SFU Splitter w/Enclosure