The Comtest KA-1000 is a Modular Solution to Support G.fast DPU installation at building terminals and MDU environments by providing easy connectivity to the DPU via a standard RJ21 Connector.
The KA-1000 is specifically designed for the stringent requirements of G.fast technology up to 212Mhz and will also work great for VDSL2, Vectoring and even ADSL. The KA-1000 platform is designed to minimize crosstalk and maximize performance.
The platform provides quick and easy installation with 16 or 25 Baluns. The KA-1000 provides superior performance at both New build or for Rehab of old building Terminals.
- Maximizes performance and data rates
- Quick and easy installation
- Equipped with coax modules-outputs
- IDC modules for outputs available
- Designed for G.fast; backwards compatible to VDSL2, Vectoring and ADSL
Dimensions (H x W x D)
203.2 x 203.2 x 42.7 mm
8 x 8 x 1.68 ”
254 x 246.5 x 42.7 mm
10 x 9.7 x 1.68 ”
254 x 360 x 42.7 mm
10 x 14.2 x 1.68 ”
-40 to +65 °C
-40 to +149 °F
Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)